Stress relief for parents download

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicola Stunell
      Participant

Hi 🙂 I am not very tech savvy so it could be blindingly obvious but is there a way to download the tracks to my phone so I don’t have to go in through the website to listen to them? I have an iPhone… Thanks!

Sophie Cookson
      Participant

Good question Nicola,
      I too have tried to do this to no avail. 🙂
      Sophie

Meg Rodney
      Keymaster

Hi Nicola and Sophie. I don’t know the answer, but I’ve put the question to Gen and Tabitha. They will be getting back to you with an answer on how to do it. Thank you for your patience!

So sorry I didn’t see this earlier. I just did a zoom screen sharing video to walk you all through this, but alas it didn’t work. So tell me if you can figure it out just with these instructions and screen shots, otherwise, I’ll get you a little video.

Go to the page with the audio download,
      click download audio or the down arrow (as the case may be on the page you’re on).
      Then a play bar will open.
      On the right of the play bar are three vertical dots.
      Click the 3 vertical dots.
      Then click the little Download button that appears.

And hopefully, it has now downlaoded onto your device.

Here’s a little video that shows you all how to download one of the audios …

Sam Gardner
      Participant

Great thanks that helped me too.

Nicola Stunell
      Participant

Hi 🙂 Thank you for the video. Unfortunately my computer/phone doesn’t come up with the three dots. After I push the blue arrow it comes up with a black screen and black/grey line where all the controls for the audio are but no 3 dots/option to download. Is it to do with Mac and iPhones? I think I managed at one point (I can’t remember how) to come up with some options about saving but it said something like ‘save as a PDF’ and that didn’t sound right…

Meg Rodney
      Keymaster

Hi @nicola and @peacefulparent – I just tried to see if I could download an audio using my phone (iPhone), and I’m not able to, either. As with Nicola, the 3 dots don’t appear as an option. Maybe it is an Apple/iPhone thing. 😕

Thanks @mrodney Meg and Nicola! I wasn’t aware that there was a difficulty downloading the audios on iPhones, so I’m looking into a work around for this as soon as possible. In the meantime, here’s a link to the Stress relief for parents on Google Drive which hopefully will make it easier to download those four tracks.

Stress relief for parents download

Let me know Nicola if there are others that you’d like to have now asap and in the meantime I’m working to figure out how to offer a different download option that downloads directly onto the device without having to do an extra click.

Meg Rodney
      Keymaster

Thank you, Gen @peacefulparent. It looks like this is an iPhone issue. Even with your new link, I couldn’t download. The download button just took it to a new window where it would stream. My google search told me that I can’t download mp3s directly to iPhone. There are apparently apps that one could use, but it can’t be done directly from Safari to the main iPhone music app 😕

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.