Recent new posts

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anja Mohn-Mitchell
      Participant

Hello Genevieve, I would like to read this post or article: healing the mother wound. This is exactly where I am at right now. I cannot see it, also not through the link you posted. How can I find it please?
      Thank you! <3

Yes Anja it’s a really deep and insightful article I think. The link above takes you through to a post of mine and then the link to the article is about half way down (for future ref). And here it is again: http://womboflight.com/2014/01/18/why-its-crucial-for-women-to-heal-the-mother-wound/

Casey Davies

Just read the article… It resonates with me but will take a bit more processing before I can make full sense of it. I have begun to realise lately that I can retelling parts of my parents stories. I had recognised which part of my Dad’s story I had taken on as my own but hadn’t yet stopped to think about mum. At present I can see she was crying out to be herself. She played the wife and mother role but she wanted to be more than that. How ever she felt guilty or didn’t believe she was worthy of it. An inner battle that goes on today for her… and me. Genevieve can you add the link to the forum post again as the one above isn’t working for me.

Hi Casey, yes these are very deep patterns to explore. But so liberating when we better figure out what’s really ours and what we took on and assumed to be ours and good to realise we have more choice. is it the mother wounds link that isn’t working for you? Or the link to the other thread in this site? The article link is working for me and it’s the only link I have, so perhaps try copying and pasting it into your browser.

Casey Davies
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.