Hi 😊

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Krystal Miller
      Participant

Hi everyone,
      I’m Krystal. I’m from the Sunshine Coast in QLD Australia. I have two daughters Dottie 4.5 and Luna 3.

I’ve been self learning peaceful parenting since before Dottie was born even though I didn’t realise it was a ‘thing’

I’m taking this course to cement my knowledge and stitch together my lived experience so that I can become a parenting coach and help other families navigate their parenting journey.

Tabitha Jonson
      Keymaster

Hi Krystal,
      So lovely to ‘meet’ you on the call today and see your lovely children.
      So great that you will be bringing all your experience to support other parents. 🙂

Hi Krystal, it was great that you could make it on to the first call yesterday at the very early hour of 7.30 for you! And lovely to see your beautiful children with you. To see the rest of that call, click Forum in the menu under the group description which takes you to the list of threads, and then you’ll see the replay thread entitled Zoom replays from May 2021. https://www.peacefulparent.com/groups/pp-instructor-training-forum/forum/ So great that you have that heart desire to deepen your own peaceful parenting learning and practice to both benefit your own family and bring that much-needed help to other parents. I can imagine that as you go through the material you’ll gain a lot of rich reflection time on your parenting journey thus far and hopefully truly enjoy the journey. 🌷

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.